LATEST UPDATE! What’s Happening in Scheme 33?
No doubt, Karachi is the most populous city of Pakistan, but still, there are many amenities that this city provides. Karachi also has few areas, where you can find plots at affordable prices with high-quality amenities, adequate infrastructure and best security.
Scheme 33 is one the projects by Karachi Development Authority, which provides all these amenities, as it is the largest housing scheme of Asia. The idea behind this project is to put up numerous housing societies inside a single area and this makes Scheme 33 one of the most popular areas of Pakistan. Scheme 33 covers a huge area as it contains almost 293 housing societies. It falls on a perfect balance for Karachi, where things are uncertain for residential areas as well as it offers an exciting alternative for both cases.
Where is Scheme 33 Located?
Let’s enlighten you about its location and other details!
- Scheme 33 is located near Gulshan-e-Iqbal Town.
- It is surrounded by some imperative developments, like; Malir Cantonment and Gulistan-e-Jauhar.
- It consists of total 54 sectors.
- Most of the societies that are developed in these sectors are cooperative housing schemes.
- The housing scheme is situated on both sides of the Super Highway, and an important fact that must be noted is that it’s located on the right side of Super Highway.
Are the Plots Affordable? Here Are the Prices!
Because it spans a large area, the prices in Scheme 33 differ significantly over different areas as it depends on the location and where the plot might be in the housing scheme. Though, you can generally take an idea by having a look at the list below.
The following list includes price-range for plots that are available for possession in Scheme 33:
Plot Size Price-Range
- 120 yd2 3,200,000 - 8,000,000
- 200 yd2 4,500,000 - 12,000,000
- 240 yd2 7,000,000 - 15,500,000
- 400 yd2 8,000,000 - 20,000,000
- 600 yd2 20,000,000 - 30,000,000
- 1000 yd2 35,000,000 - 45,000,000
Which Housing Scheme Is Best for You?
As we’ve already mentioned above that Scheme 33 spans a large area, it also has a huge range of prices. Not just that, the quality of amenities also differs in different areas. So, the finest option that you have is to consider all these diverse factors before going for a housing scheme within the area.
Ali Bajwa from Bajwa Associates & Builders said, if you are looking for a lucrative investment option, the best one would be to go for
housing schemes which are developed by trustworthy developers. Other aspects involve the quality and speed of the development of amenities and infrastructure. Lastly, you have to be well-aware that the possession will be available for a limited time, in which you have to set for investment maturity. Certainly, all of these facts must have to be considered without troubling your budget.
Few housing schemes that might grab the attention of investors are; Teachers Society, which is located on the Sector 19-A and is among the most popular ones in Scheme 33. Others are; Saadi Town and Saadi Garden.
The prices in each of these housing schemes are as follows:
Price Range in Teachers Society
Plot Size Price
- 120 yd2 5,000,000 - 5,500,000
- 200 yd 7,500,000 - 8,500,000
Price Range in Saadi Garden
Plot Size Price
- 120 yd2 3,000,000 - 3,500,000
- 240 yd 5,500,000 - 6,000,000
Price Range in Saadi Town
Plot Size Price
- 120 yd2 5,000,000 - 6,000,000
- 240 yd2 10,000,000 - 12,000,000
Do you have any questions about Scheme 33? If you do, feel free to ask them in the comments section below.
June 8, 2018 AT 11:24 AM
I'm planning to get a 200 yds plot in teachers society
June 21, 2018 AT 05:57 AM
what type of facilities available here?