All You Want to Know about DHA Peshawar
Before analyzing the investment opportunities, prices, development, balloting and location of DHA Peshawar, we must have an idea of the previous history and background of this ideally located housing project. The idea of DHA Peshawar was at first presented in the year 2007. When the idea was ripened, it did follow the process of selection of site, the legislative requirements and all the actions necessary for the acquisition of Land for DHA Peshawar.
The following purposes were behind the establishment of DHA Peshawar:
- Environment friendly developments.
- Facilitate the area with essential facilities i.e. Health, Education & Entertainment.
- Reconnecting communities.
- Development of modern urban communities.
- Provide modern living standards to all the dwellers.
- To offer affordable super class infrastructures and economic prices.
In fact this housing project is being formed under an Act of Parliament called as DHA Peshawar Act 2009. This act provides the strong legislative foundation to DHA Peshawar to provide a trustworthy and one of its kind housing projects for the dwellers of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. DHA Peshawar is the first housing project of KPK that holds the world-class dwelling atmosphere and well-secured community. It is furnished with all the necessary amenities must for a quality life. For the time being its Phase I is under process and its balloting and development is under process.
Some of the important amenities provided are as follows:
Notable Features of DHA Peshawar Phase I
- Schools in each sector,
- Mosques in each sector,
- Minimart and Purified Water Supply system.
- Separate Sectors are being provided for 1 Kanal plot sizes.
- Separate Grid Station for quality Electricity.
- 12 feet high security wall surrounding the whole area.
- Independent link from Motorway.
- Two large water Canals and Two seasonal Sewage Nalas.
- Lush greens parks and peaceful picnic spots equally situated in all sectors.
- Hospitals and University.
- 5 Star Hotels
- Sky Scrapers of Big Brands.
- Modern Farm houses.
- Golf course.
- Most Modern Traffic plan.
- Expandable to further phases in future, towards all four sides.
How to Acquire DHA Peshawar Files
Whether you are a local of Peshawar or some other part of the country, you must have a mind to avail this massive investment opportunity. For your convenience we are giving a step by step guide which will no doubt help you in acquiring file of your plot.
In fact thanks to the computerized system of allotments and fool proof procedure, acquiring a DHA Peshawar file has very much become swift procedure and will take only a few days. We at Rightdeed.com are always ready and pleased to help and assist you in all sorts of real estate and property related matters. So once again if you have made up your mind to buy DHA Peshawar file at the lowest market rates, follow the guide map devised by our real estate think tanks.
- Give a token amount of 100000 and 10000 processing fee (including 6500 transfer charges.
- Provide 2 x passport size pictures.
- Prepare a pay order of the remaining amount in favor of the party selling you the file.
- You may visit DHA Peshawar in person or give power of attorney to your representative in case you cannot afford a direct visit. The representative will thus collect the intimation letter on your behalf.
- Fill up the membership form and submit the fee through a pay order. At that stage you will have to provide the CNIC of your close blood relation as well.
- In the final step collect your allotment letter directly from DHA Peshawar office. For that purpose you will have to visit the DHA Peshawar in person.
DHA in Peshawar is located at one of the most ideal location which is surrounded by todays most sophisticated societies like Yaseen town Peshawar, Hafiz town and runs parallel to Regi model Colony. It is located near Nasir Bagh road which is close to Askari VI Peshawar and other societies.
DHA Peshawar Balloting
In fact a delay has been witnessed in the balloting of DHA Peshawar due to which lot of investors are worried. It has been since the July 2017 that many dates have been changed and then the balloting has faced hindrances. Delays in the affidavit files in DHA Peshawar have been a serious issue since the very first day. These delays in issuance of affidavits were due to certain internal issues however everything is back in order now and so a lot of files which had been held up for a month were shortly released.
The second balloting was to be held at 29 July 2017 which was delayed till August 2017.
However you can get the complete updates about the balloting direct from the DHA Peshawar official website.
For further updates about DHA Peshawar stay tuned to the latest updates issued at our blog.